Tinder login problem facebook

Learn to fix tinder facebook login cancelled and failed error. Finding yourself not not being able to login to your Tinder account is quite .

I just installed this for min full of crash, FIRST TIME user. After I download the tinder, I can't sign in it with facebook. There is an error prompts that says There was a problem logging into Tinder.

CT5gt How To Fix Tinder Login Problems - Tinder Login Issues Having. Also having trouble, app logs me out then won't login keeps saying something has gone. Solution: To solve this issue: Go to 'Settings'. Keeps giving me message about facebook issues or time and date issues.


Share with Down Today readers if the Tinder app has problems right now, or take a look. Not able to login, been a member for like months and this is the first issue i have has. Hey there, Before you ask, I'v searched the forum, but have not found an answer to this problem. Best Answer: I'm going through the same thing. Real-time problems and outages for Tinder.


Can't lmao fix it tinder I better get free super likes. I CANT CHOOSE MY SCHOOL AND JOB ON MY PROFILE THEY'RE PUBLIC ON FACEBOOK! There was a problem logging into Tinder. Tinder from my facebook apps list, even .

Commenti

Post più popolari